- Login: quintus
- Registered on: 01/09/2020
- Last connection: 01/09/2021
- 07:16 PM Role-Play Game Game Discussion: RE: Graphic
- Am 11. Januar 2021 um 06:31 Uhr +0100 schrieb SiggyPop:
> Like I told Quinstus yesterday: The ogre-plugin didn't wor...
- 08:40 PM Role-Play Game Wiki edit: Game_Design_and_Game_Development_Resources (#23)
- Add raytracing in one weekend
- 09:08 AM Role-Play Game Game Discussion: RE: Graphic
- You'll need a plugin for blender to export to Ogre's .mesh format. See here: https://github.com/OGRECave/blender2ogre...
- 01:06 PM Role-Play Game Revision 24c12997: Add .dir-locals.el for keeping the code style.
- 01:02 PM Role-Play Game Revision af030d57: Run code through astyle as per https://redmine.guelker.eu/projects/rpg/wiki/Coding_Styleguide
- I entirely forgot that there was this styleguide...
- 10:45 AM Role-Play Game Revision ab7492ed: Remove unneeded dependencies from apt command and add pkg-config.
- Thanks to xet7 for figuring these out.
- 08:46 AM Role-Play Game Game Discussion: RE: Coding has started, kind of
> After your changes, now it does build without those 3 dependencies on Ubuntu and Mint.
Thank you, xet7! I...
- Dear all,
I have set this project's visibility to public now. That means that this project's pages, including the ...
- 10:50 PM Role-Play Game Game Discussion: RE: Coding has started, kind of
- Thank you again.
You have uncovered an error in the build configuration I wrote. I
misused the --with-sysroot opt...
- 10:43 PM Role-Play Game Revision 1b6d72e6: Advise sub-build systems to properly search the deps/ directory.
- The --with-sysroot option to the `configure' script does not what was
intended. Autotools relies on gcc to find every...
Also available in: Atom